Brenda offers the rare combination of a trial lawyer, capable of telling the jury a powerful story, and a patent attorney, trained to immerse herself in the details that matter. She brings over 14 years of high-stakes litigation experience to every aspect of her work. Having served as lead counsel in numerous federal and state court jury trials and obtained hundreds of favorable resolutions for her clients, Brenda knows how to litigate strategically to get great results.
As a registered patent practitioner, Brenda also helps her clients with inter partes review (IPR) and other proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB).
Brenda is always availing herself of the latest research and advances to better serve her clients. She is currently completing her final semester of a Masters of Science in Biotechnology program from Johns Hopkins University.
Outside of litigation and scholarship, Brenda is usually practicing Italian, learning to play the cello or planning her next travel adventure with her husband.
- Johns Hopkins University, Masters of Science, Biotechnology (Anticipated December 2019)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D.
- San Francisco State University, B.A., Biology
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Awards & Recognition
Jackie Cravens Award of Excellence, by Walmart Inc., in recognition of exemplary advocacy and outstanding litigation results