(Palo Alto, CA) – On December 11, 2019, Bunsow De Mory partner Michael Zachary moderated the LES Silicon Valley Chapter’s 2019 “IP Year in Review” event at the Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel. The panelists reviewed the key developments in IP law and practice in 2019. Key topics included: the patent transaction market, PTAB and IPR developments, USPTO developments, IP damages, and significant IP cases.
The intellectual property experts that appeared on the panel included:
- Denise De Mory, Managing Partner, Bunsow De Mory LLP
- Steve Koziol, Assistant Regional Director, USPTO Silicon Valley
- Justin Lewis, Managing Director, Ocean Tomo San Francisco
- Kent Richardson, CEO, Richardson Oliver Insights LLC
- Jonathan Stroud, Chief Patent Counsel, Unified Patents Inc.
More about these organizations:
Licensing Executives Society (LES) is a non-profit, professional society of more than 5,000 members in the US and Canada involved in the transfer, sale, use and development of intellectual property, including professionals in the fields of law, academics, science and technology, in both government and the private sector. LES USA/Canada is a chapter of LES International with 13,000 members in 97 countries.