Redwood City, California (July 14, 2021) – Bunsow De Mory is pleased to announce that seven partners have been named to the 2021 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
Super Lawyers is an annual publication that recognizes outstanding attorneys who have attained the highest degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. According to Super Lawyers, fewer than 5% of attorneys in California ever receive this recognition.
The following partners were named for Intellectual Property Litigation:
- Henry C. Bunsow – This marks the eighteenth year Mr. Bunsow has been honored.
- Denise De Mory – This marks the eleventh year Ms. De Mory has been honored.
- Lauren N. Robinson – This marks the tenth year Ms. Robinson has been honored.
- Jennifer L. Gilbert – This marks the eighth year Ms. Gilbert has been honored.
- Richard Lin – This marks the tenth year Mr. Lin has been honored.
- Aaron R. Hand – This marks the fifth year that Mr. Hand has been honored.
- Corey A. Johanningmeier – This marks the third year Mr. Johanningmeier has been honored.
For more information on the 2021 Northern California Super Lawyers, please visit: